Eligibility criteria for admission 2017: Candidates with 10+2/Inter/Higher Secondary in any stream from recognized boards are eligible for applying to UGC Sponsored Community College Scheme. Candidates whose results are awaited can also apply on provisional basis. Selection Procedure for One year Diploma Course under Community College Scheme admission 2017: The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying Examination (carrying 50 % Weightage) & screening Test/Interview (carrying 50 % Weightage) or any other method as may be decided later on by the selection committee. Rules of Reservation for UGC Sponsored Community College Scheme admission 2017: Reservation of seats as per the Government of India rules apply OBC-Non Creamy Layer: 27%; SC: 15%; ST: 7.5% & PH/PwD: 3%
1. Admission will be made as per rules/instructions of Derozio Memorial College.
2. Each Candidate shall fill up the admission form on-line at the following documents are to be attached with the hard copy of the admission form and submit the same in the college office:
a) Two copies of latest Passport size coloured photographs with white background.
b) Attested photocopies of following certificates:
i) Matriculation certificate.
ii) Detail Marks card of qualifying examination.
iii) If there is a gap in studies, self-attested certificate of gap year.
iv) Reserved category/sub-category certificate from the competent authority.
4. No-objection certificate from the employer in case the candidate is in service.
5. An affidavit pledging the payment of balance fee and funds for the entire period of the course before discontinuing studies in between or before migration.
6. Students will fill admission form and register themselves with the college before commencement of each year. Without this, no student will be permitted to attend the classes.
7. Students may take NCC/NSS/other societies and clubs as per rules of the institution.
8. Reservation of seats will be as per rules.
9. Fee will be refunded as per the UGC Notification.